Advanced Orthodontics Bellevue
As a whole body dental clinic with a board-certified biological dentist, we use a holistic approach to provide the care that each patient deserves by using leading-edge technology to administer the highest level of advanced orthodontics in Bellevue.
We are well known for creating beautiful healthy smiles with advanced orthodontics using non-toxic materials and minimized extractions.
Having graduated from the Master Program in Orthodontics in Germany, the Prestigious Kois Center, and fulfilled many classes at the Klinghardt Academy, our orthodontist brings the latest in advanced orthodontics treatment tailored to each individual:
- Leading-edge diagnostic and treatment techniques
- Use of digital X-rays to reduce radiation by 80-90%
- Early child intervention, adolescent and adult advanced orthodontics
- Early-age dentofacial orthopedics to correct crowding & structural jaw issues
- Invisalign® clear aligners
Call Whole Body Dental to learn more about our holistic dentistry and advanced orthodontics.
As a holistic orthodontist, we focus on whole body wellness, with oral health as a major contributor to an overall healthy body.
We offer orthodontist services in Bellevue to achieve beautiful straight and symmetric smiles by focusing on:
- Underlying structural foundation of teeth and jaws
- Minimization or elimination of a need for tooth extractions
- Balanced bite
- Treatment to achieve optimal oral-facial development and function
- TMJ and sleep apnea treatment
As a holistic orthodontist, we take orthodontics to a higher level by considering the effect our treatments can have on airways and breathing, starting at early childhood.
If you are experiencing crowding teeth, a deep overbite or underbite, protruding front teeth, or any of a number of aesthetic or health issues, call for a consultation with our orthodontist.
Dentofacial Orthopedics Bellevue
Dentofacial orthopedics is the process of guiding and normalizing bone structure and repairing any imbalances of the face and jaws that occur largely during childhood, but are also used to treat adults.
One of the key principles separating holistic dentofacial orthopedics from traditional orthodontics is that potential problems are identified in early childhood with effective and less invasive treatments to ensure the face is growing in a manner that reduces the need for higher level treatments at a later point in life.
These are a few examples of dentofacial orthopedics procedures or clinical situations:
- Correction of a child’s jaw growth
- Treatment to ensure proper jaw bone alignment
- Correction of discrepancies in tooth position, occlusion & jaw relationships
- Adults may require surgery to adjust jaw bone & establish bite alignment
- Adult teeth-straightening orthodontic treatment
Call Whole Body Dental today to learn if dentofacial orthopedics treatment in Bellevue is right for you. (425) 333-2601