Teeth Cleaning Bellevue
Professional teeth cleaning in Bellevue is essential for maintaining exceptional oral health, and is a vital part of preventive dentistry.
As a whole body dental clinic, we provide preventative dentistry services and treatments including teeth cleaning starting at an early stage of life with a goal of providing lifetime comprehensive dental care.
Our holistic approach to teeth cleaning provides care by combining the use of advanced leading-edge technology with a comprehensive strategy for health living that may include:
- Use of digital x-rays to reduce radiation by 80-90%
- CT scan for pre-operative or post-operative diagnosis
- Hygiene and teeth cleaning for adults and children
- Perio-probing to measure gum pockets
- Use of variety of tools to carefully remove plaque buildup
- Application of MI-Paste
- Saliva Test
- To check for common oral bacteria in the mouth
- To test for genetically susceptibility of periodontal disease
Call Whole Body Dental to schedule holistic teeth cleaning that is a healthy practice for your entire body.
Dental Cleaning Bellevue
As a holistic dentistry practice, wetake into account the effect of dental treatment, dental cleaning, deep cleaning teeth, and non-toxic materials on the overall health of our clients.
We offer family dentistry services, including dental cleaning in Bellevue, starting with patients at an early stage of life with a goal of providing lifetime comprehensive dental care.
During a dental cleaning, we:
- Gently clean teeth with effective tools
- Remove tartar and plaque buildup
- Measure the depth of periodontal pockets
- Demonstrate proper techniques for home brushing and flossing
Our primary goal for dental cleaning is to help our clients avoid gum disease and bad breath by removing tartar and plaque buildup.
Call to schedule an appointment for dental cleaning with an experienced dental hygienist.
Deep Cleaning Teeth Bellevue
Deep cleaning teeth is a specific procedure performed by our dental hygienist to treat gum and periodontal disease.
For clients that already have gum disease, we use a diverse plan for dental health that treats the whole person, and a safe dental experience that includesa deep cleaning teeth procedure to remove tartar from below the gum line, and to eliminate areas where plaque has accumulated on the teeth roots.
Our holistic approach to deep cleaning teeth addresses both oral and overall body health. Current research indicates that gum disease plays a role in systemic diseases such as:
- Increased risk of heart attack and stroke
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Breast cancer risk
- Pancreatic cancer
Call Whole Body Dental to schedule a holistic deep cleaning teeth procedure. 425 333-2601